We create a very unique vibe for portrait photography at Pure Poise that can stretch to combines fine art beauty, fashion, boudoir, lifestyle, traditional and glam couture.
Your beauty session gallery can have a massively diverse look, such as:
- Fine art Beauty, with flowy fabric or a custom no-sew gown that we create tailored to you
- Edgy Fashion rocking a favorite outfit, even one you have no reason to wear elsewhere
- Lifestyle light and airy studio settings, think like a business branding look
- Dynamic and moody studio lighting for a wow effect
- If you want to put a toe in boudoir, bodyscapes are nothing short of art. This could be jeans and topless, implied nude, wearing a corset and undies … so many options here
- Weather permitting, we can shoot outdoors on site as well, think a grown up take to senior portraits today
Our Beauty sessions can be very diverse and I’m open minded, so if you have a vision, reach out!
WHAT SETS PURE POISE APART?
- Our diverse session galleries let you have a little of everything!
- Our 10+ dynamic studio sets have all the moods
- Plus fine art traditional studio backdrops
- PLUS the everchanging Client Closets are more than just a perk! Most clients bring just the basics, and maybe an outfit personal to them! *less stress*
- Women’s Boudoir & Portraiture is OUR SPECIALTY. This has been our sole focus for 7+ years! Making you look and feel your best, even when you’re vulnerable is always the first priority.
- and … honestly, we are fun as hell!
Pure Poise Photography is Northern Wisconsin’s leading fine art portrait photography venue. Fine art photography is a lot of things, but it is also an investment. You’re investing in the experience, in my talent and skill, but you’re also investing in yourself.
YOUR EXPERIENCE FEE COVERS
- Optional Pre – Consultation Meeting and Prep Guide
- Custom Portrait Experience of approximately 2-3 hours, or until you are over it!
- I schedule Hair & Makeup services for you, which takes place on site at the Studio. I want you to look and feel your best, without the added stress.
- Beauty services cost $120 and paid day of service
- This is not required, but highly recommended for my style of imagery.
- Complete Pose and Emotion / Expression Coaching. I literally pose you from your hair to your toes!
- Access to my expansive Couture & Lingerie Client Closets.
- Access to Client Closet of over 250 lingerie items, and 60+ couture items.
- Over 400 lingerie and cozy casual items
- Plus, an ever changing selection of corsets, gowns, jewelry, flowy fabrics, skirts, fur jackets, hats and more! You’ll be able to view these items beforehand in a digital format!
- Full skin retouching to magazine quality!
- In person, or online, viewing and ordering session to choose favorites and products
- And lastly, covers the time and talent of your Photographer during the session and post production
Digital and printed products are purchased separately from the $190 Experience Fee that is paid at booking.
You will be shown approximately 50-80 final images at your viewing and ordering session.
Product investment starts at $650, and our average client invests $1200-1950.
*Quickie Beauty Sessions may be available depending on season, for a single outfit look. Inquire if you’re looking for more of a simplistic package*
Beyond the high-resolution digital format, we offer gorgeous custom albums, metal wall art, viewfinders (sooo fun), individual gift prints, coffee mugs and of course smartphone digital album apps to share digitally with ease!
“I never thought is would feel some relaxed and okay with “me”. It was so much fun! You’re a true artist Amanda!”
“After my session with Amanda, I have a completely different view and respect for my body. Yes, I have stretch marks from carrying my beautiful children. Yes, I have an extra 15 pounds of wine, ice cream and cheesecake. But now I know that those things aren’t flaws. They are just part of the gorgeous, badass woman I am!”
“I felt AMAZING!!! Amanda made me feel relaxed and comfortable. After I saw one of my images on the camera, I was in shock. How could that babe in the camera actually be me?! The rest of the session was so much fun. And as for choosing my favorite images? Good luck! I love them all!”
“I may be 250 lbs, but I rocked it! Yup, totally tooting my own horn!”
“After having a child, I struggled with body confidence and when Amanda took my pictures I was soooooo nervous. But we cranked up the tunes and ended up laughing for the next two hours. I’ve never felt so comfortable or beautiful. “
“I have a low self esteem so it really helped when you talked me through everything and just encouraged me.”
“I’m very shy and have never done anything like that before. Five minutes with Amanda and my self esteem went up. She was so comfortable to be around and we laughed throughout the whole thing. It was an amazing experience. The pictures turned out so much better than I could have thought.”
“I was so nervous. I feel so amazing. I can’t believe that is me.”
“I’m so proud of myself!! Thank you for helping me out of my shell! You are AMAZING!”
“Most of my life I have struggled with my self image. Growing up I was overweight, and continued to struggle with weight into adulthood. I booked a boudoir shoot with Amanda to boost my self confidence and I could not have asked for a better experience. I instantly felt comfortable with her and felt no need to cover myself. I had so much fun during both shoots we’ve done.”
“Having done more than one session now, I have to say it has been absolutely amazing. I was nervous the first session, mostly because it was an outdoor shoot and around 14*outside! But Amanda makes you feel so comfortable and so beautiful that you really enjoy every minute of it. The images I received from the shoots are absolutely to die for and help me see myself as more than just a 30 something mom. This is an experience every woman should have at least once in their lifetime! “
“OMG I LOVE THEM! YOU ARE AMAZING! These are so much more than I envisioned!”